Welcome to It's Playtime - A community play space where you can share ideas for playful learning and find inspiration from others all over the blogoshpere.
It's Playtime Community is Hosted By:
- Anna ::: The Imagination Tree
- Rachel ::: Quirky Momma
- Jamie ::: hands on : as we grow
- Rachele ::: Messy Kids
- Jenny ::: let the children play
Playing along is simple:
- Link up a post about a playful learning experience for young children, either at home or in an early childhood setting.
- Grab the It's Playtime button below and pop it into your post, or in the sidebar of your blog, to invite your readers to the weekly playdate!
- By linking you are giving us permission to use an image from your post and a link to your blog if it is chosen to be featured the following week or selected for inclusion on Play Outside!, a great resource for the best outdoor play ideas from around the blogosphere.
Each week we will feature inspiring play ideas. If your post is featured please grab one of these buttons to display on your blog.
Remember to find inspiration in the other posts - browse through the list and visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.
Thanks for linking - I look forward to your posts!