Last week I issued you a challenge.
Capture the daily play moments in your world with a photo, and share them on Instagram at #thedailyplay or on the let the children play Facebook page.
It seemed like a good way to justify my new Instagram obsession.
And you responded!
As promised, every week I will come in here and share some of your images. Look what you have been up to:
1. "Wooden vehicles, rocks, drawn road way." from @theimaginationtree on instagram
2. "What can you do with this?" from @akweb89 on instagram
3. "I love me some Reggio." from @kate_aneverydaystory on instagram
4. @jane1984 on instagram
- #thedailyplay on Instagram
- #thedailyplay photo album on facebook.
It's not to late to join the fun. Post your daily play pictures on the facebook wall or instagram and discover a new community of people celebrating play in the lives of children.
And in other Instagram news, here are a few fab play communities that I've discovered as I dabble:
What about you? Do you have any favorite Instagram haunts?