If you are anything like me, you forget to take photos - especially of the little things in life.
This year I've resolved to take more photos. And I've discovered Instagram. Put them both together and you've got:
#The Daily Play
Would you like to inject a little play into your day? To take a moment to capture and appreciate the playful world of the children in your life?
Then join me in a month long celebration of play by sharing a photo of everyday play, every day during February.
How to Play
It couldn't be easier!
- Take a photo of play, every day. It could be your child at play, or play in an early childhood setting. It could be of a play space, or a play activity. It just needs to celebrate play.
- Begin on the first of February and see if you can keep it up for a month. Or jump in at any stage along the way.
- Once you've taken your photo, its time to share it. See below for more details.
- Check out other people's photos. Be inspired! You will be able to browse through them on facebook, or on the hashtag #dailyplay on instagram and twitter.
- Every week I will feature play pics from around the globe here on the blog and on facebook.
Where to Play
- Facebook. Simply upload your photos to the let the children play facebook wall.
- Instagram: Upload your photo, add a caption and the hashtag #thedailyplay and you are good to go.
- Blog: Share a montage of your photos on your own blog at the end of the month.
- Twitter: Upload the photo and share with the hashtag #thedailyplay.
So, who's with me?
I look forward to being inundated by a deluge of play pics!
PS You can now follow let the children play on instagram. Because clearly I have way too much time on my hands.