As you know, Let the Children Play celebrates play in children's lives and learning. Open-ended, active, hands-on, child-led, process-orientated, outdoor, messy, sensory, creative, imaginative, paint-in-your-hair and grass stains on your jeans play.
Lots of you feel exactly the same way. And as I recently learnt here and here, lots of you are blogging about it too! There is a wealth of playful inspiration out there, just waiting to be shared.
I am delighted to have been invited to host It's Playtime alongside these four inspirational playful bloggers:
- Anna ::: The Imagination Tree
- Rachel ::: Quirky Momma
- Jamie ::: Hands on as We Grow
- Rachele ::: Messy Kids
How to Play
- Write a post about a playful learning experience you have enjoyed with the little people in your life. It could be from home, it could be from preschool - if it embraces play-based learning then you are on the right track!
- Grab the It's Playtime button below and pop it into your post, or in the sidebar of your blog.
- Every Thursday head on over here or to any of the wonderful hosts above and add your link to the list. Your link will show up on each of the blogs in our It's Playtime community.
- Each week each host will choose their favorite post from the link up, and feature it in the next It's Playtime post.
- By linking you are giving us permission to use your images and link to you if featured.
- Remember to take a moment to browse through the list and visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.