Are you interested in getting the young children in your world out and about in nature?
Or perhaps you'd like to find out more about the importance of nature in the lives of children?
Here are links to children and nature resources that I have found helpful:
- Young Children's Relationship with Nature by Randy White
- Exploring the Forest by Anna Golden
- 20 ways to create Playscapes for the Soul
- A Nature Preschool Walk by Juliet Robinson
- Natural Playscapes by Rusty Keeler
- Children's Play in Natural Environments Fact Sheet
- Children's Outdoor Play and Learning Environments: Returning to Nature by Randy White
- 25 Easy Natural Play Ideas for Preschool Yards
- Adding Soul to your Playscapes by Rusty Keeler
- Nature Play: Fun and Simple Ideas for all
Do you have a favorite article or resource that you would like to share?